Thursday, October 7, 2010

oh Chicago....we'll be back

The view from The John Hancock Building
How tall?
1127 foot skyscraper 
100 story- yikes


Cloud Gate at Millennium Park
Who created it?
Anish Kapoor
How much did it cost?
Try $23million
I Love this sculpture...it's so cool!

Here we are under the Cloud



What fun we had!



Robin Girl.........you're fun!




You 2 R great!



Some Hot Chicago Mamas


The Birthday Girl

I had a great time in Chicago last weekend celebrating Krista's Birthday!  Krista is a great friend and an all around great person!
And it was pretty nice her hubby treated her to a weekend away in Chicago!
 Thanks Kyle!

I was a little nervous about flying, but I opened my shade on my window as we were approaching Chicago and the clouds were so beautiful....I never remember flying and enjoying clouds so much.  I thought about how lucky I was.   

Thanks Krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how you have fun!

No comments: