Friday, June 24, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow

If I could choose one celebrity to spend the day with it would be her- she seems so down to earth and a lover of her family!


















I really loved Gwyneth in Se7en








She wears things more than once  






I love her hair like this





Yeah she's skinny and you wanna hate her BUT she works at it and eats right so we'll forgive her.....

Smart water

Good Mom 






Good Mom-bunny


A GOOD daughter


“I always feel closest to my father, who was the love of my life until his death in 2002, when I am in the kitchen.” Gwyneth



 Gwyneth's Tribeca Penthouse:
Vogue Aug 2010







Her Blog GOOP  
Rocks

I had to purchase bon appetit after seeing Gwyneth on it!

What do you think of this polish- It's my new FAV 



OK back to FUN Gwyneth Stuff:

I know Gwyneth would wear this shirt from Jcrew


Gwyneth cooking - she is just so cool - so nice




Get the full recipe HERE

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hi sweet girl! Just wanted to let you know that you won my Stella & Dot giveaway...congrats!!

p.s. I LOVE GP. Total girl crush!

Danielle said...

Oh Great- I'm so excited!