Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Friday

These one shoulders are great for a right sided mast. girl ;) 


LuLus- Madison Square One Shoulder - $38.00

Chinese Laundry - Hotness Pump - at Zappos - $59.00


 

Alexander McQueen - I believe it's last year -  around $1500.00  :(
It's nice to look at



LuLus - Just Luster One Shoulder - $57.00

Chinese Laundry - Hotness Pump - ON SALE at Zappos - $47.20



Revamp Productions - $395.00 yikes
Babygirlboutique has a red one

Why are purses SO expensive?- I guess cuz we LOVE them.

2 comments:

jackie said...

Danielle,
I love those one shoulder dresses. I have my nieces' wedding in Sept. (gonna be a fancy affair).. and I'm thinking I may look for this style dress. What do you think? Yay or Nay??? I tend to have "bony" collar bones, so maybe it won't work???

Danielle said...

I say YAY! you would look great!