Friday, October 29, 2010

Fashion Friday



Well I'm in such a great stress-free mood and I have no idea why.  Well I did find a new prayer and sat down last night and prayed it with whole heart and faith(I'll post it Sunday)!  Amazingly I stumbled across this prayer in the church in CT.

OK....so I was trying to find some of the trends for fall at decent prices and here's what I found
and I did link to everything for your/my shopping convenience ...lol

JC Penny's
Black Olive Military Coat
$99



Target
Lace Skirt
16.99





Forever 21
Lace Skirt
22.80


 Forever21
Green Necklace
7.80


 Tulle
Fur Hat
38.00


Tulle
Handwarmer/Purse
25.00


I just thought this was precious
Sears
Love ring
17.00





Payless
Black Shoes to re-do with feathers




Eoutlet
Cocktail Ring
48.00



Target
Feather Hat
14.00


Yeah for Target and Mulberry


 

Target
Mulberry Purse
Well this purse is already sold out!
How exciting Mulberry did a purse line for Target!


Target
Purse
39.99

Target
Purse
39.99


Target
Purse
26.99


Target
Boots
44.00

Here's a couple feather items I picked up at Jo-Ann Fabric to spruce up a pair of black shoes!


Now the Halloween Feathers are on Sale- You can add those to a lot of different things


No comments: