Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hallowedding

Happy Hallowedding

I never thought I would like a Halloween wedding, but after thinking about it, I probably would except I would hold off on the orange and go with hot pink!  




I would have a path to the receptions with real carved pumpkins pained hot pink with candles inside......not sure what the carving would be maybe our monogram?

There's my groom.....black and white striped bow tie



Oh the girls - I don't care how much they hate this dress I LOVE it.....


The bridesmaid gift................lipstick flask




My shoes



My flowers


My wedding reception dress


Reception Drink

The Cake





And this would be my wedding gift from Rob......................isn't she adorable!

Oh and her name would be Pumpkin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love her!!! i thought she was a stuffed animal at first. haha

Danielle said...

I know....I didn't realize they could be soooooo small.

ADORABLE!!!!!