Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Love

While on Etsy the other day they featured these items for a wedding and I loved them. It made me think about a wedding I will attending in July....how sweet!
Beautiful Dress-sarahseven
Cake Toppers- redlightstudio
Save the Date- sunshineandravioli
Picture- violetbellaphoto



Paper Birds- timelesspaper



Headpiece- weddingaisle



Photo Sign- thebackporchshop



Hand Mirror- aliceslookingglass


Necklace- mollusa


Little Purse- smallbagbigheart



Necklace- missrubysue


Paper Goods- frippelous


Cute Photo- sarahseven dress



I would love to carry this clutch- molluse (too bad it's in Poland)


This would be me if I had hair- Yes I'd wear a huge pink flower and tell jokes to the bride.


This is more me lately- miserable!
But isn't this yellow dress adorable?
also sarahseven


Oh Honey I do and I'd do it again.....



No comments: