Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm off.........

Well I hope I have everything!
Say good-bye to this.......I wear this shirt with pride- Thanks Vicki


Thank you so much GRITS for your comment- it meant a lot to me today as I was nervous! It's amazing how good things like that happen...you made my morning!!!!!!!!! God Bless you! What you did was so nice and I can't thank you enough.

The Blessed Mother was so good to me yesterday at all the masses I attended and spoke. I finally figured out how to make her a crown of fresh flowers...I'll post it later.

Bye my sweet Karl - the forgotten friend who has sat and laid with me through this whole thing. XX

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thinking about you Danielle! Hugs! I finally got your package off - sorry it took me so long.

XOOX
Jen