Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oncologist Apointment Tomorrow and Expansion

Tomorrow I meet with my oncologist and plastic surgeon. For some reason I'm really nervous about meeting my oncologist. I guess I'm more nervous about just talking about my cancer. I had a great holiday with family and friends and didn't think about my cancer as much as usual.

I just have to get going with this chemotherapy so I can get to living as a survivor. I'm reading my chemo book like mad and still reading Story of a Soul as well as Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips. My habit of reading 2 books at one time is getting worse.

I got to spend a whole hour in church today and it was nice!

I would really like to start eating better, but I'm reading I will have to be careful with what I eat during chemo. It's sounding like changing my eating should wait till after treatment.

Even so tomorrow I will drink some green juice for breakfast.
Delicious Green Juice Recipe:


2 Sticks of Celery
Handful of Spinach
½ a Cucumber
1 large apple or 2 small apples


Check out Heidi Klum- why am I so obsessed with her? I'm not really but doesn' she look cute. I'm so into winter white lately-not sure why.


Maybe I'll take some pics at Sloan tomorrow. Rob and my parents are going to my appointments!

New Years was so fun with friends- Rob and Lucas!

Thanks Kyle and Krista

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas with your family. Good luck tomorrow!

((hugs))
Jen

Sista B said...

I wish you the best of luck today. Before you know it this will be all behind you. Remember, one day at a time.

Thank you for inviting us to Kyle and Krista's - we had a great time - nothing like being surrounded by family and great friends - oh and all the cute kids!

Talk to you soon.
Love B