Friday, January 29, 2010

Just typical girl stuff.........

I'm really loving some of the spring clothing at The Loft: I was browsing The Loft for a dress

Well I have a wedding in February and I'm so excited because it's my closest in age cousin and I love him so much! I have so many fun memories of being at Mimi's (our grandmother's house) with him.

So here's some other dresses that caught my eye

ShabbyApple
I'm looking for something modest because of my reconstruction/scar stuff. I have an official reconstruction date of June 22nd. It's so hard for me to think about the future like that, but it is exciting to think about getting my tissue expander out and something permanent put in!
I do need to do a little research on implant types, but I think I will probably just go on the doctor's recommendation.
My girls Amber and Erin are coming to town and they are going to help me with my wigs and just plain hang out with me. I'm super excited!

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Have fun with your friends! I love the Shabby Apple. They have such cute things!

Hugs!

XOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

I buy almost ALL my clothes from the Loft! They had a great sale this past weekend..... got $70 pants for $10 and a $85 sweater for under $20 and a couple pairs of jeans for $10 too, plus some really cute t's (their jeans are my favorite). I do not have a lot of time to shop; but I do try to stop in there at least once a week to see what's new on sale. (I love the fact that it's not in a mall because you can run in quickly.) When you have 4 kids you learn to be a "thrify" shopper. Ha!
Have fun shopping!!
And remember.... I'm thinking of you and praying for you everyday!!!