Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feeling Better

Well I wasn't myself for a while, but it's getting better for now. I was tired, foggy, and had some heartburn and taste issues but I'm doing O.K. now. I actually made dinner tonight and we ate it.
I'm just figuring out about the 2 phases and how to eat and take care of myself.

Thank God for amazing chemo vets giving me advice! I'm so lucky to have so many survivors take me under their wings. Chemo isn't going to be fun, but they make me feel so much better.

Rob did great on Tuesday giving me the shot to boost my cell production. I don't know how he did it, but he did. I didn't watch.

He's such a good nurse. I found a couple of pics from when we were in the city. I wanted Rob to grow a goatee and this is how far he got:
I was digging it!

He's a good nurse, but not a push-over! I begged for this teddy! On my last treatment Rob promised to take me back for him....that bear loved me.
So mom and I went to look at wigs and I found 2 I liked. I do really like them. I went to Jenny at Hair It Is on Front Street in Vestal and she was great! I didn't really do my make-up so this is as good as you will see of my short one:

Here's my longer girl:
Well I got to go clean my room and try on new jewelry I got to go with my wigs.....BonTon had a great sale. Rob is going to kill me! It's retail therapy right?

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Danielle --

I am so glad you are feeling better! Sending you prayers and hugs! You look awesome.

Have a great week my friend!

XOXO
Jen

Sista B said...

Oooh I like them both, especially the short one. Glad you're doing well. My mom said no bone pain so that is awesome. I know that was one of the things that really got my Aunt MaryAnn. Stay strong D. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, B

Amy D said...

Hi Danielle-

Glad you are feeling well. I have been thinking of you guys and a lot of Lucas as well. I like both wigs as well and like Becky really love the short hair one.

Take care
Love ya
Amy