Friday, August 21, 2009

COOL

I'm set!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

NOTE: just tried sending a pic from my phone- I'm so behind the times- you should see my phone-SO this was huge for me. I may while away try and send on a pic. How about the little message that comes with the picture...THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT............?

Oh well- I did my giveaway posts so they'll just show up while I'm laying on the beach!

I will miss you guys!

I ended up packing 3 suits- full, 2pc pretty full, and full on bikini- Oh brother!

LOvE & BYe

D

No comments: