Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

What to do with all your Christmas cards- I never know what to do with mine so I keep some and some I don't.  Well now I found something special to do with my cards:

I'm going to send them to  

St. Jude's Ranch
St. Jude's Ranch for Children has a 40 year history of healing and caring for abused, abandoned and neglected children. Founded in 1967 by Father Jack Adam, St. Jude’s Ranch for Children opened it’s doors to a single child in need of love and care.


You can mail your donations to:

St. Jude's Ranch for Children
Recycled Card Program
100 St. Jude's Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
877-977-SJRC (7572)

It's a program at the ranch that the children participate in to raise money.  They take the cards apart and make new ones they sell.  You can also purchase cards on their website.
I suggest you keep all the cards with pictures of children on them- who can get rid of those?

No comments: