Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas was Great


I am/was so tired!  I'm really needing to take better care of myself as far as eating and exercise.  I struggled right before Christmas with mixed emotions- at times I would be out and so happy I would cry and other times I would just cry.  It's such an emotional time of year and I'm still adjusting to my new life.

Sometimes I freak a little because getting cancer at 40 seems young and well what the heck am I going to be like at 60......or will I see 60.  I've learned at Doorways to Healing that there is good and bad - positive and negative in EVERYTHING!  I've used what I learned to reflect on my situation and YES- 40 is young for cancer- BUT it is also young to experience healing and Jesus.  I did always admire people I would see at church who I knew had either seen or felt something from God.  In the beginning of my being sick - I thought to myself will I ever be that enlightened?  Well it finally did happen for me - many blessings came to me during my treatment and I am so lucky to have gotten them. 
One of my favorite Christmas gifts this year is a book:
Never Give Up
by Joyce Meyer

I admire Joyce and this book speaks of Relentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges - which I need!  I love this book because it is motivational AND it includes God through the book.  God is definitely HUGE in my life and to have a book like this is a God sent.  I happened upon this book while shopping with Rob- I have been praying to the Blessed Mother and Jesus to please help me to carry on and do what I'm suppose to do and this book is just what I need to help me.       

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas-
and if you are looking for a Miracle in your life you may want to read Joyce's book

No comments: