Sunday, March 13, 2011

4Wk Challenge Update

Well right from Day 1 of the Challenge it has been a Challenge. 
Day 1 was a Snow Day
and the rest of the week I ended up with a nasty cold.......and then came the water in the basement!



I was good about my servings of fruits and veggies, but my other stuff was hard and I didn't do so well.  It was really hard to not eat after 7 especially when we don't get home till 6:30. 

I couldn't get my butt out of bed to do my bikini workout, but i did make more of an effort to move and do a DVD when I could.  I did finally get Zumba fitness and so far I really enjoy it.  I did attempt to go to a cardio class, but then we had to work on my old house and that didn't work out.  

I did drink more water than usual and I did lose a pound or 2 so I have been watching and being more careful.  I am noticing that I did need to go down a jean size at The Loft!!!  I was wearing size 10.....now I'm down to size 6....yoo hoo.  I really need to do more this coming week.

What helped me this week?
Packing up fruit and veggies ahead of time
Having a lunch bag
My water bottle I love
Lent and thinking about Jesus and really respecting my body   

Lent also started which actually has helped me.  Sometimes I think about Jesus and everything he went through and I find it inspiring.  I also decided that during lent I would really think about what I'm putting in my body.  I want to treat my body like a temple the way I should.       

Cheers


I'm loving oranges these days!

No comments: