Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Dreams...Sleep Tight....

I still can't stop thinking about re-doing my bedroom..................
I love the colors in this bedroom- so soothing


I do love this picture here but more important I'm realizing that painting things can really help when accessorizing your room. I mean the lantern here could have been painted white...the vases on the floor if I can't find them in white I can purchase an interesting vase in any color and paint it white. There seems to be a lot of white showing up around.
Yellow- I ALWAYS LOVE YELLOW.


Even here with the light fixture- I LOVE the Yellow fixture, but couldn't I just buy a light fixture and paint it yellow?


Now the major problem in my bedroom is the fact that there is window right above our headboard so I'm a little unsure what to do about that. I often think about a full curtain right across.
Like the picture below - I don't have the side windows that's where maybe mirrors would be nice or art work.

I find this bedroom crispy and ready for some major sleep! Notice the white horse.



OK here are some mirrors next to the bed........

It's hard to know whether I'd like mirrors or art work. I did purchase a picture for our bedroom, but still I like to look around at wall art. It takes some talent to really dress your home with pictures----I think. Or maybe it's just me that feels like I don't have a clue.


Here's a wall of pictures



I love this picture in this bedroom and the colors are nice too...



And then there's Family Walls.........






Pictures on tables- I always like that for some reason.


Big Pictures
While I was browsing I found this over at
by Ray Caesar ............Oh I LOVE this!

Also love these by Casey OConnell
I should get this print- I think about Rob when I see this one

Or this one............



Or maybe this one...again makes me think of Rob

Just looking at these pictures makes me feel so good................
Well I must get going me and my camel Sheba are going to relax with a nice glass of red wine.

No comments: