Friday, June 11, 2010

I miss me

Isn't it crazy how NOW I think I look good in pictures I hated of myself? 
How bad am I to be sad!  Why do we do that?
Are we NEVER happy?
noticed how I roped you into that as well - it's probably just me who's like that
I feel so bad for feeling bad!

I'm breathing and I know God isn't done with me yet, but I'm still crying over what happened?

I know I need to get OVER it already.....Still mourning the OLD me.
All I can say to family is please be patient with me I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm really trying to get back......   


I think I can move on now!

One afternoon I went to mass for lunch and ya know what it was really special........a woman happened to be there to pray for healing and well she prayed over me.
Thank you girls for helping me out - AMBER, TAMMY- from looking at my recon to sending me inspiring notes - I love you!

1 comment:

Sista B said...

Hang in there D, each day will get better. Look how far you've come through this whole journey. And look at all your new hair growth. I bet your hair will grow quickly. Hey, and what's this I hear about an Etsy shop. You must fill us in! I too, have been discouraged with my weight gain, yet I've done little about it. Time to get my butt in gear! Sports and school are winding down so give me a shout and we can go for a long walk some night. I think about you every day and will reminisce your birthday trip tomorrow when I'm in the city.

Love you!
B