Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bad attitude

Lately I haven't been walking...........I don't know why.... I was having pain with my reduction breast so maybe that's why.  I mean my breast felt like it was going to fall off and sometimes it just burns not to mention my nipple sends me to the moon.  OK enough- but my mastectomy didn't hurt this much.  Enough!!!  I also am tired a lot on top of fighting depression-  Hence my bad attitude!  Exercise is so good, but sometimes it's such a chore to get away and do it.

I did manage to get out and walk yesterday with Lucas so that was nice- even though he doesn't let me dance, take off my hat or do the Booty pop pop pop!  I'm obsessed with the Booty popping mom on Jersey Couture.  The mom in a dress shop in Jersey does a little dance when a client puts on a dress that makes their booty POP (look good).  I guess you have to see it.  
Here's some sights from 2 mile walks.........Candy Land- how mean!


Here where I let myself jog (used to).  I wasn't suppose to be jogging but I often feel like running away and jogging is the only thing that helps with that!  I started out only going the length of the guard rail, but as I got closer to surgery day I did some more  ;)



Cute huh?



It's so pretty where I live...........never appreciated as much as I do now!




OK..........this little tree reminds me of me.  One day it was probably just standing around and BAM the earth just started to shift right under her roots.  See how she just adjusted.




This is one of my fav of the walk- Some guys tie!  I wonder what kind of night he was having.  Maybe he was at a wedding and his girl walked off with her old boy friend.  This poor guy ended up leaving the wedding alone and after cranking the radio took his tie off and threw it out the window in pure madness.




Here's the sign I walk to - not really exciting I know...



Tomorrow I'm off to have my simulation for my radiation.  I will get my picture taken, xray, cast made maybe, and tattoos.  I read that I may want to take a pain pill like Tylenol, bring music, and maybe even anxiety medication?  I don't know about all that..........but I know I will be talking my clothes off from the waist up so I may pack a warm pair of pj bottoms to wear.  Tight jeans just don't sound fun for a 2+ hour simulation appointment.  We'll see.  I'm a little scared about my tat!  My friend Amber joked with me- your first tattoo and it's going to be from radiation...what a bummer.  Well I would have never gotten a tattoo to begin with so maybe this will get the ball rolling? lol

Booty pop pop pop........Booty pop pop pop- I can't stop singing that and doing it....LOL

No comments: