Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm excited for Fall

Stars in the new fall trends:
Check it all out at INSTYLE

I enjoy getting the fall catalogs and magazines- Sept Issues were always HUGE!

jcrew

Fall Scarf- smaller
Jewels and Gems


The Chadwicks catalog had some great new stuff for fall that reminded of a few of the jcrew pieces.

I love Lillie Pulitzer's new dress If you don't know the Lilly P. story - Read it!
I love almost all Aldo new arrivals
Aerosoles has some adorable Mary Janes

Fossil watches - sweet! I think a long pair of purple gloves would be nice to have.
Studded Cosmetic bag- I'd use at a purse in a cinch. The new Sex in the City started filming! YEAH

NOTE TO SELF:

BIG Things for fall
Leather- all things
Studs- on purses, shoes, belts, jackets
Purple
T-Strap Shoes
Booties
Textured Hose
Structured Blazer
Shiny Fabric
and Gold Pumps for good LUcK

No comments: