Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas


I haven't blogged in a while. I suffered through some bad days, where my head wouldn't stop thinking bad thoughts. It has since passed thanks to prayer, Rob, Lucas, Mom, Dad, Becky, MomP and DadP. Mom gave me a talking to and I don't know what I would do without her; she seems to know when I'm off and she does more things to help to. Mom is strong and as much as she makes me cry a little more the aftermath is healing. Rob consoled and fought with me, Lucas took many kisses and hugs, Dad was his wonderful fatherly self with compassion, Mrs.P invited me to gingerbread house making, Becky took me shopping, Mr. P bought me a rose and gave me a hug. I'm so lucky. Rob bares the brunt of it and he has been an angel. At times we fight as usual, but poor Rob doesn't have the luxury of being the "sick one".

Health NEWS- My arm is reaching new heights. Here are my tapes - the one on the left is my good arm reaches and the one on the right is my affected arm!!!!! I'm doing better. Also able to do a bit of a downward facing dog pose.

The Blessed Mother has been so good to me and sometimes I think I don't do her justice. I have to remember to blog about my prayers to her. I'm thinking about her a lot today because she give birth to Christ at midnight. I need to buy her new flowers today. This is my Blessed Mother in my bedroom. I love her.
I know it's messy, but it's my real life and how I pray.

Sometimes you pray and think no one is listening BUT there are signs out there and sometimes if we are so busy we miss them. Here are a couple signs I came across that I would have otherwise missed had I not slowed my life down since this whole C thing.

At the bank writing a withdrawal slip looking up I seen this: Here is my chocolate wrapper and tea tag:
God Bless everyone!

2 comments:

Sista B said...

Glad I could help you get in the Christmas spirit - it was fun. And Mom's - aren't they the best! They always know when we are not ourselves. Whenever I'm down, Jason always says "you better call your Mom". When I think about St. Theresa, I think that she was such a wonderful woman because the impression her mom left her was so deeply influenced it would last forever - just as St. Theresa has done for you.

Danielle said...

Well said Becky! You always know what to say. I had a great Christmas with everyone!
Thanks