Friday, February 8, 2013

A couple things I really like

'
I love this dress from JCPenny's- it's so pretty and perfect for church.

This next dress is also from JCPenny's and Rob bought it for me for Christmas.  I had seen it in a magazine and Rob actually remembered the dress- I was so impressed!!!  He is awesome!
It's just so pretty!


My dear sweet Maggie as been eating my stuff lately and the latest item was an over night lip balm from Bath & Body Works that I was loving.  My lips have been a mess especially since being sick so there was no way I was making a trip to Bath & Body, but i needed something so I decided to try this Blistex pack.  So far I've been using the restore and I really like it.  I haven't tried revive yet, but I think it's neat how the two actually click together. 


Another product I'm really loving is Maybelline Rocket Mascara- it is awesome!!!


Revlon 
Passionate Pink


Revlon
Cafe Pink
This has got to be that perfect light pink you see on people and think- wow her nails look nice...
These 2 polishes are so pretty and I'm so excited to wear them come Spring!!
Well actually I couldn't wait- I'm wearing Passionate Pink and it makes me so happy.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable 
in Cherish
A great pink!





 This is Revlon's Primrose
This is a great pale pink


I love this eye combo
 I believe they used Loreal Iced Latte and Amber Rush
Amber Rush would definitely look great on blue eyes!!!
2 Colors I have and love!
The dark brown I believe is Bottomless Java also by Loreal

and I'd love to get me some~









No comments: