Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cheap Trick Tuesday

Well I have to say I have been looking for better workout gear as it is getting warmer and I am getting a little smaller.

I really enjoyed this website: Athleta-  a sister store to Gap, Old Navy and Banana.  I did order a top and shorts and I really like them- the quality seems really good and the prices are decent when compared to some places.


I bought this top and shorts and love them
if only i could do the pose :)

these clothes make ya wanna workout





Since it seems I'm doing a product review- I have to mention my bathing suit from Lands End
It is awesom and the top is so nice I like wearing it as a top- LOVE IT!
Some how- I thought it was going to have a pocket well it didn't have a pocket for my insert- but I went without and it didn't bother me at all.



Cheap Idea:
Here's some cute flower arrangements you can do yourself
as seen in Country Living


Dahlia Domes
Trim the bottom off a floral foam sphere so that it can sit on a cake stand, and soak in water for at least 30 minutes. Clip dahlia stems short; insert into the foam until covered



No comments: