Thursday, July 2, 2009

I GIVE UP

I just can't seem to control myself!!!!!!!!!! Eat- Eat and Eat!
Well I really am not making time to exercise. Exercise is the only thing that is going to get me started. I really need to do it. What happens is I want to do it 1st thing in the morning, but when I don't I give up for the day. I need to hold myself responsible and do it before bed if I have to. I have done it before so I just need to get down to it. I realize adjusting to married life has been an adjustment, but I think it's going smooth enough to
JUST DO IT!

Rob had asked me what happened to the diamond ring? Well it is a good motivator, but as a mom everything else comes 1st! So I'll print this ring picture and it will represent my GOAL! I've been getting so down on myself- especially today! It doesn't help that it's been raining every blessed day.

What to do? I read you should look at things like babies and puppies.


LOOK AT THIS-


Don't you feel better?
I do
Now I'm looking forward to the weekend!
Oh and yes I will work out tonight!

No comments: