Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby- No Baby

We can't decide-
Well it's still a tough call and I have a doctor appointment fast approaching and not sure if I'll go with some sort of birth control or not. YIKES

It's hard to decide when you are forty and afraid! I fear not pushing Rob enough; I would hate for him to regret not having a child. I fear not being alive long enough for another child. I wanted to just say a prayer and let happen what will happen.

A couple months ago I finally packed up all the things I collected for a baby girl and it was sad. There were so many cute things I wanted to give a little girl. I love the Kenneth Cole dress that came with a sweater and I really love my Blessed Mother picture from when I was a girl.

Oh well - I think to myself - Maybe someday Lucas will have a little girl.
Oh I also love the little hot chocolate set and Margalo (the talking bird) is adorable too....

OK- I pulled out Margalo. The other day Rob asked "What's with the bird?"
Margalo is from Stuart Little2
Who knows- I mean I can't even know if I would have a girl- Maybe someone will leave a baby girl on my door step and would another adorable baby boy be bad- NO WAY.
Anyways- I'm not sure why everything is underlined in this post.
Finally it's not doing it anymore~

This morning I seen this article and did get a laugh-how to eat.........http://health.msn.com/health-topics/sexual-health/mens-sexual-health/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100241966&page=1

I clicked on the down loadable workouts and it took me to Men's Health which put me in the mood and I didn't even have to do one crunch. LOL

Maybe the article is a sign

2 comments:

Sista B said...

Overcome your fears and just do it! You have nothing to lose and so much more to gain. Why not leave it in Gods hands - it's all part of the plan. If the age thing is the only factor, would you consider adopting an older toddler/child?

Put all the what ifs aside and look deep into your hearts and you will find the answer.

P.S. - On the workout note, you crack me up!!!

Danielle said...

Oh B you are the best sister-in-law ever!
You are so right about leaving it in Gods hands!
I think that's what we'll do.
Can't go wrong with that