Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I don't want a bathing suit....I want a bathing suit!!!!!!!

So am I thinking I will just do it.........buy a one piece! A 1Piece is just as nice as a 2Piece....Right!


I feel like I'm throwing in the towel! Sometimes I think I have a sin and should just be happy with my bod. Then I see the "Kate" out with her 6 kids and get mad and how good she looks. Then I see her nanny and think - Hell I don't look that bad and I'm 40! Poor kid- why would she wear what she wearing especially next to that witch Kate....lol.


Anyways she would have been better off stopping at Old Navy and picking up one of these outfits:

I love the green shirt and white shorts! White is hot right now.

Check out this suit: LOVE

Have you noticed the designs at Walmart by Norma Kamali?
This cardigan was on the Today Show:


It would look nice over my bathing suit.
I really love these frames I purchased at Walmart. They are wedding frames; you would have your wedding guest sign them at the wedding.
I put some great pictures my sista Becky took in NYC!

No comments: