Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love Forever21

WHY

Because recently being that I have a lot more going on with my bod. I have to make adjustments in what to wear and how I'm gonna hide STUFF.

So anyways like everyone else I get sick of looking at things on skinny chics! I mean they don't even look good in everything, but they're the shit...I guess.

So I was so happy to see that Forever21 has a shop for girls with figures! Faith21

Example 1 Skinny Girl in a Long Dress

SKINNY GIRL 2 Looks a Little better but Only because she's sticking out her hip BONE.
Now if I like something I can go on Faith21 and see it on someone with more SUBSTANCE.
A GIRL with SUBSTANCE:


Maybe I'm kidding myself but she looks good! NO?

Another girl of SUBSTANCE


So if you are digging these lovely long beauties! Go get this one for probably under $20

And if you are a little person like me you'll rush to find this on clearance for $5
And this for $10- but get the all black one without the ruffle bottom



OK and I loved this bathing suit but.........


This outfit is hot!
Had to include it. All the outfits I posted are either Forever21, Faith21, and Walmart. If I spoke of items under $20 they are Walmart as well.
Yes... it's Veggie Wedgie Wednesday but I was too busy for VEGGIE tales and so I went with this old favorite: RED POTATOES
Rob Loves Smashed Potatoes by Rachel Ray
I know Potatoes are probably a no no...especially with cream cheese and chives, but for your hubby it's OK. I had an over abundance of chives and red potatoes for some reason.
Red Potatoes are a high potassium food. They also have Vitamin C!
The main thing is they make you feel full and happy inside.

1 comment:

Amy D said...

Substance...........that's what I am talking about. I got plenty of substance. I am going to check that site out-thanks. Oh happy day to ya!