Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's all about ME!


Well I did receive Christmas money and I know I'm old because of what I purchased! I ordered an IBS kit($100). There is nothing more annoying than having a poop problem. It's funny at times but usually not.

http://www.helpforibs.com/diet/recipes.asp
Anyway I found a website with a ton of info and I was lead to a kit that actually contains a CD for family members to listen to. Why do they need a CD? Because if you have any experience with IBS it is at times very difficult to deal with. I mean I'm newly married and I'm hoping my husband never finds out I poo. LOL So the CD will blow my cover but it will also explain that I'm just not being a "B" when there is something going on and I just can't do it. The kit also contains a book, CD for me, and ice/hot packs. I guess there is a mind/gut connection so hypnosis can help and the CD will do some of that.



What else did I get: Core Rhythms ($44) I'm excited! Exercising has been tough, so I'm hoping these help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X06Q4a9Vqk

Oh you know what has gotten be moving Beyonce's Single Ladies Video! Watch it on YouTube! When I was young I would see a video like Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation and I would want to dance. Well I seen this video and I wanted to dance....I'm not the only one!!!! You'll see if you check out YouTube. WOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU4uEWyRt_U&feature=channel_page

The rest of my Christmas money will go to Yellow Flats???? and clothing!?


Last but not least I purchased a Martha Stewart flower pot ($29) for one of my favorite plants.



I'm still 118, but I have been eating better. I figured out that for some reason I can't eat oatmeal, must be something with my IBS. I was loving eating it, but I tried going with out and I actually feel better.


Still no Diet Coke, but I think of it still. The only reason I don't drink it now is because I know I would O.D. on it.



Lucas and Rob are doing great! I think they may be doing better than me. I still struggle with fruit. I was having blueberries every morning with oatmeal, but now none. There are nights I just shove fruit in because fruit is my friend.

I started crocheting which will be helpful with snacking. I can't snack when I'm crocheting so that's good.


Here is my 1st completed project:

I like this because it's not a full scarf and it keeps my neck warm.

I really liked this when I seen it on Jcrew.....and I almost have it sort of.

Remember this top (from my shower)And here is my purse from my wedding:
Jeans I probably have something similar - I can make a hole in, maybe I won't go that far. Bracelet won't be hard to get or make out of something I already have. Sometimes if you just look through magazines you will get ideas on switching things up.

So all I need is yellow flats...I LOVE yellow. Yellow flats???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I was thinking... don't know how much time it takes you to make those mini scarfs (need to come up with a catchy name), but you should think about putting them on etsy. Plus, it would put some extra money in your clothing budget. They are really cute and clever!

Love ya! B

Danielle said...

Yeah - they are scraflets or something like that. I seen them on-line. I really like the little kid hats. I like quick projects and kids stuff is pretty quick. That scarf is a one night project plus a little extra time for me to learn how to make a flower.
Love Ya Too

Anonymous said...

Look at you all crafty!!! Love the scarf!