Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Veggie Wedgie Wednesday~ Broc&Bok

Broccoli with Bok Choy

--Hmmmm- Martha doesn't call it Broc&Bok, but I like saying it like that.

Well I browsing for a side dish to go with Lucas and Rob's dinner tonight and I found this one:



On Martha's site...where else?

I liked this recipe because I could get home by 5:30 and manage to get it done in time to leave the house by 6:05!!!  Very few ingredients as well.  The seasoning used is soy sauce, garlic, ginger and oil.  I didn't have fresh ginger so I used the ginger powder I had.

Rob said it was delicious and I'm not too crazy about Soy sauce- but Lucas likes it so I thought he would like it.  I did try it and I actually liked it too.  I really liked the bok choy!  I used a low sodium soy sauce and it tasted just fine.

I broiled the guy's pork chops got this side dish done and made it to Zumba by 6:30!!  Now that's a keeper!
I ate after class~ fish with left over tomato salad and a spoon of the Broc&Bok!!

Thanks Martha!

No comments: