Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Well I have a lot to be thankful for, but can I have little fun with the small things I think about and give thanks for:

I'm so thankful for my eye lashes- I LOVE them!  I love putting on loads and load of mascara!  I'm so excited that spider lashes are in style!





I love my Salt Pig!  I think this is the cutest and coolest kitchen thing I've bought in a long time.
I found my salt pig at HomeGoods and I seen them at TJMaxx.



I love Fridays and weekends................I love that I live near a little town called Greene and they will have an apple festival this Saturday~ 9-4 at Lions Park.

It's an apple festival so it will be smelling of fall and apples- Yahoo!

Take a walking tour of Greene- get the information on the WALKING TOUR HERE!



  

No comments: