Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you like Pina Colada?





Well the detox/purification is hard and sometimes I slip up, but having my mom doing it with me is fun.  She has lost weight- but that's not her goal so she will have to go on to eating more foods.  She already eats pretty healthy so that's good for her. 

One of the best parts of doing a detox with my mom is that she drinks all kinds of smoothies.  Well she's been making the Pina Colada Smoothie and it's actually good with not a lot of ingredients. 

1/2 Cup of water
1 Cup Pineapple
A Handful of Coconut (or a half a handful if you got big hands) 
4 to 5 Ice Cubes

Blend it up

We add our purification and fiber powder
You can probably add some banana too....just thinking

This is my new favorite smoothie~ 

It's Friday and tomorrow I have a lot of running around to do.....I'm hoping to get to the gym in the morning to try a new class.  I started at the new gym with Rob and it's a lot of fun going with Rob.  They had a resolution board up at the gym where you put your goals with your name and phone number and then you can hook up with people with similar goals.  Well someone called me to maybe meet up for a workout- how nice.

I really really want to get going on losing this weight!!! 
I really love this workout bag- I'm debating on getting with my Christmas money.

I kinda like going on websites that actually have a video of items like this:





This weekend I'm still thinking about Vday ideas



............thinking about drinking more water and how cute these cups are

Oh I love Betsy Johnson and when I seen her wearing the necklace I wanted for Rob's party I smiled! 
 I wonder if it will ever go on sale.


I still think about this couple.........I miss that show.  This is my favorite outfit of hers.  I love the jacket, dress, purse, shoes.....oh I love it! 

I would really love to have a pita pizza this weekend, but I'm gonna have to pass it's not on the plan.  Oh when I'm done I'm gonna have a healthy pita pizza like this

Wow I got lots to do tomorrow
Gym
Mallory's Gymnastics thingy
Bank
Beauty Supply Store for Shampoo and Hair Oil
Black Clothing Laundry Detergent- I'm addicted to it
Check out dress pants for Lucas at JCPenny's- sale on dress clothes
Buy Push Pins
Finish up Leann's Vday package and get ready for mailing
Laundry
Do my nails
Upgrade my cell
Set up a Skype account
Get Karl's Nails cut
Clean Mouse House
Organize Basement
Do return at Best Buy
Always have an eye out for inexpensive black workout pants
Grocery shop for Chicken soup ingredients
Go to Down to Earth for a Delicious Smooths and Wheat Grass Shot
Watch Some Dara Dubinet Tonic Recipes- coffee replacement :)

I wonder how many I will get done????
Place your bets people...lol.
To Be Continued.....

No comments: