Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucas!

Lucas' celebration started a day early with a visit from his cousins on the Tiberi side. His Aunt Val and Grandmother Ruthie also stopped over; all of them bringing gifts.

I brought home wings, strips, and wedges...and we drank Dr.Pepper as you can see.



The next day was Lucas' birthday and he invited a couple guys to play paintball.

Party Favor- I was lead to this craft from the blog I follow Orange. The template was on Rachel Ray's website. It's a super size candy bar, Hersey of course.







Lucas does not like cake so he requested chocolate chip cookies. These are his favorite, right off the chocolate chip bag.





That night we had family over to my mother's house for sausage with peppers and onions and pizza.
Everyone was able to be there except Grandma Connie.
Party favors are going away now that Lucas is 12, but we did give every kid a necklace. Check out these homies-
Well the celebration went on 1 more day when Grandma Connie stopped by the house with a present and warm cake!

Our big gift to Lucas was his paintball party and a camera.











Lucas is so special. I love him so much. I don't know what I would be if I never had him. He's getting so old, I dread the day he won't want to be bothered with me. Oh well, I do believe he will also be a hugger and cuddler. I worked hard to make it so. A hug from him makes everything wonderful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS


No comments: