Monday, August 4, 2008


How sweet.

This is mom and dad on their wedding day. Well my mom uncovered her dress and well it's small; she was probably 80lbs or so. I had wanted to change into a different dress for my reception. I love the idea of not having to wear my big dress all night. I wanted something short and this dress would be perfect a couple dozen sizes bigger! I have look for a pattern now and was hoping a dress maker can take my mom's dress apart and use some of it on my reception dress. Well I'm running out of time and I'm sad to take the dress apart......but shouldn't the dress live on.........I mean I thought of just using the bottom and the top could be a dress for a little girl?

Here's the dress I would like to wear to my reception:


I can't even comment on my ediets..............I'm so busy I don't have time to prepare food! I'm still trying though.

No comments: