Friday, August 22, 2008

Halloween Rehearsal Dinner








BOO









Well our rehearsal dinner is Halloween night and we checked out a site with Rob's parents. The restaurant is authentic french fare. Yum. It was good. The owner happened to be there and he was a Frenchman from NYC.

We'll see about the final decision- I really like the building- historic!

http://www.kilmerbuilding.com/Brasserie.html





Here is an old picture of the Kilmer












Some renovations- wish I had a better picture or the restaurant!












Well still no luck with a dress for dinner on Halloween.

I found these on Nordstom's website under cocktail dresses

Here's what I like:

This dress is awesome FRONT and BACK- but in the $300 price range- Do I stalk it?

Tadashi 358.00


This dress is great looking and more innocent than the black- Pink is Pretty!

Adrianna Papell $158.00

The more I think about this pink dress; it looks happy to be getting married....black may just be too uptight. Oh did I mention both dress are stretch satin..............that sounds like a plus!

Tonight I'm off to the craft store with mom for some tulle to make our own pew bows.










No comments: