Monday, March 4, 2013

Cheap Trick Tuesday

Recently when I went away with my girlfriends I had packed my iphone speakers, but then unpacked them because I was running out of space.  I really missed not having it.  SO the other day I was in Walgreens and seen this little thing.  No batteries, no cord just booming sound so I decided to get it and check it out.

It's EggBeats- $9.99






Here's a quick little look at it
Sorry my video quality isn't the best.



It does get the sound out and it's really nice that you don't have a cord or batteries to take.  It's small enough that you can just pack it right inside a pair of shoes.

The package claims that you can you this with iphone 4, 4s, and 5.  I'm not so sure about iphone 5- but I'm sure it can be returned if it doesn't work.


No comments: