Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hair


on my way to pilates~with new hairstyle
yuk I know

Well last week I was spoken to twice about my hair- HOW NICE!!!

1st my Pilates instructor told me I was taking too long on transitions because my hair was in my face- so I had to put my hair in a rubber band from her desk- Yikes.  I was told I'm not allowed to wear my hair down any more :)  Sounds a bit strict - but that's pilates for ya......smooth transitions and good form.

2nd my hubby informed me about the amount of hair I leave in the tub.  :)

I LOVE having my hair.  To hear someone say something negative does give me a chuckle because I'm just so HAPPY to have hair- even if it does drive others nutz!!!

and as Willow Smith says:
Keep my head up and I know I'll be fine
Am down and I feel like giving up

I whip my hair back and forth
I whip my hair back and forth

I'd really like to wear a curly bod for Easter- check out these pretties~








Say a prayer tonight for the ladies losing their hair.......

2 comments:

Stacy Marino said...

I think it's awesome that you "Have To" put your hair up! lol Good for you. My dad is in the middle of Kemo and losing his hair now, he's so self-concious about it. He wears his hat every waking moment. I think it'd be harder for a girl, but I guess not.
So glad to hear you're doing well.
Stacy

Danielle said...

Thank you Stacy- he will be in my prayers!