Monday, March 19, 2012

Brighter than the SUN!

This is how it starts~ lighting strikes the heart
~Goes off like a gun~
~Brighter than the sun~

 I Love the Sun















Usually on St. Patrick's Day Lucas would be in NY with my parents and some friends and Rob and I would be out to dinner with his parents....but
My parents were in Florida, Rob was in Bristol, and Rob's parents were at their cottage
SO it was Lucas and I!

I missed my once a year ham and cabbage, but the time I got to spend with Lucas in the sun was priceless.
I don't how long he'll ask me to come outside and just watch him shoot hoops, but it was so nice!



I wanted 1 good picture of him and I ~
but ended up just having a bunch of laughs just trying to do it





I'm so incredibly happy these days
I thought I'd never get to this point again.


Unlike his mom- Lucas is photogenic

 I just love the song Brighter than the Sun
for some reason I feel like lighting did strike my heart- I've been feeling so much better about
REALLY LIVING
not so much worry
IT'S SO NICE TO LIVE WITH SOME PEACE OF MIND
I FEEL FREE




I struggled pretty hard and wrote this because my family had to put up with me not being "me" for some time and I feel bad about that.  It's not only the survivor who hurts; the loved ones do as well.



I’m finally feeling more free and it’s SO good to be free!

I’m happy

I’m me

I’m free

Now they see what they’ve wanted to see

and

I’m me

I’m free

No comments: