Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Finally I'm on medication for my IBS? If that is what I have. I am taking Amitiza. It seems to be helping so far and I'm much happier.

It was rough not feeling well. I feel so much better. I actually don't mind leaving the house. I hope it continues to work for me. I spent so much time not feeling well I never want to go back to that. It stinks when you don't want to leave your house. VERY depressing. I was starting to feel crazy and my family looked scared of me.

I started reading 2 books at the same time. I get really bored with books so I sometimes have to read 2 at a time. The 1st one IBS is really good if you suffer from IBS, but yes it can get you sleepy.

Show it Love is a typical LOVE yourself book! It is great for Women. I LOVE how she reminds us when we complain about our legs and stomach how important they are to us! So simple- Our legs get us through the whole day with little or no complaint and all we (I) do is bitch about them? RUDE! This book is so good I will pass it on to my mother. My mother has been working out at Curves and I am so proud of her and this book will tell her so. She also makes a point to let women know it good to start exercising at any age. The exercises and stretches are good and make you feel strong.


As you can see on this pic of the book it says KINDLE edition. Being behind the reading times, I had no idea what it was until I read this article:(Reading is the new TEXTING- Great because I've had it with TEXTING- and I don't even TEXT!)



A couple of these books mentioned in this article sound interesting.

Oh a Kindle- that little device pictured has the whole book in it. You can buy different books and read them on your KINDLE. I'm so behind the times!

Still there is something really cool about sitting and reading a book-
especially is some dude it going you hair...lol


Lucas and I had started a tradition of going to see the Harlem Globetrotters a few years ago, and this year we had great seats! I love seeing that show. I know it's almost the same every year, but Lucas and I really enjoy basketball. They have some sweet tricks.



I have been crocheting a little and here is my latest scarf. I seen this shirt at Walmart and had to get to match the scarf. It's a little girl scarf.


I LOVE this cute little baby beanie I did:


And here is Rob's latest Project:



I call him AMEN BORNAGAIN! It's a 1950-53 remake/rebuild (I don't know what guys call it) Anyways Rob gathered up a bunch of parts and made a truck. Can't accuse him of not recycling.

OH and I found YELLOW shoes/sandals! I'll have to post those next time. My Awesome sister-in-law tipped me off on where to find them.

I also can't wait to post what my mother-in-law surprised me with. I'm so lucky!

No comments: