Friday, April 13, 2012

On the scale this am, no go on the vintage dress, derby stuff, and clothing..


Well I wanted to wear my favorite vintage dress to my girl Amy's Derby party- but that's not gonna happen.

Date.............Age...Height.......Weight......Neck........Chest.........Hips........Lf Arm...Rt Arm....Waist


2/5/12..........42... 4’11”............137.2...... 12.5”...... 39.0”..........41”........ 11.5”..... 11.5”...... 36”

2/10/12.................................... 136.2..... 12.5”........38.5”......... 39.5”..... 11.5”..... 11.5”.......35”

2/17/12.....................................134.6......13".......... 39.25”....... 40.5”...... 12”........ 12”........ 34.5”

2/24/12.....................................134.2.....?.............?.............?...............?............?..........?.......?

3/2/12.......................................134.0......12.0’”.......38.5”.........39.5.........12”.........12”.........33.75”

3/9/12.......................................132.8........?.............?...........?..............?..............?..........?........?

3/15/12.....................................131.4........?..............38.5".........38.5".........11.75".....11.5".....33"

3/23/12.....................................131.0........?..............?.............?...........?...............?..........?........?

3/30/12.....................................130.4........12.5".........37.5"...........38"...........11.5"......11.5".....31.75"

4/6/2012...................................129.6............?..............?..................?..............?..............?...........?

4/13/2012..................................128.0..............................................?............................................?
I did lose even with the holiday in there...........I did try to not eat as much if I didn't get to the gym...and I did and make up for the time I missed in classes and the gym.  Next week I'll check my measurements. 

Tracking my calories on my cell phone along with my workouts really has been helping me!  Also I love my Lean Shakes for replacement meals, water bottle with a straw that equals 4 glasses of water, and the new to me Zumba class I tried out at the gym!!

A couple mornings I went to the gym before work- How jealous am I when I see the women with all there gym stuff organized as they get ready to go to work right from the gym.  They just look so happy.  Me I fumble with EVERYTHING and always forget something.  The last morning I was there it was bustling and well the changing room with the curtain was full.....I was trying really hard to get my gym bra off while holding a towel over my foob while talking to 2 ladies.  For the 1st time in a long time I felt awkward about anyone seeing my foob- and one of the ladies there knew I was lacking a breast.  Oh well I cried for a second in the shower- I really miss my breast sometimes- and then I said to myself - There is no reason to feel sorry for myself!!!  I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the awesome shower!!!!  I love the shower at the gym....it's my favorite part of the gym :)

The Derby party has been on my mind lately........

How about this cute Derby couple


I'm gonna try my hardest to get Rob to dress up.......I will be on the hunt this weekend!!

I was able to find time to watch a movie and although it wasn't good-
I found clothing and getting fit inspiration in it.

I LOVED Hilary Swank's clothes

I love everything about these two outfits



The shoes are so cute!!!

Watching her go for her run......................inspiring!  



 

No comments: