Friday, August 5, 2011

Going Boho....Nat's Fairy Costume

Going Boho



I love this set on polyvore!
Irregular Choice floral print shoes
£39 - irregularchoice.com

Chain jewelry
$12 - fredflare.com

Plastic jewelry
$4.99 - urbanoutfitters.com

United Bamboo glass shades
$207 - tenover6.com

$108 - maruione.jp


Lately I'm all about fun colorful things - I think because hanging out with my niece reminds me how much fun colors are!

Yesterday mom, Nat and myself worked on her Renaissance outfit
Natalie creating just the right mixture of glitter for pixie dust
 
 
The colors

Pixie Dust Pouch Complete
TuTu getting very close to being done

OH THE GLITTER WAS FLOWING ~ Aren't these colors SUPER HAPPY or WHAT?
INSPIRATION

Even Karl was attacked with COLOR!

I'm definitely loving these shorts for myself- seeing a pink tutu probably won't work for me!

No comments: