Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Love Like This

Well this life tried to keep us apart
You keep callin me back to your heart
Let me hear you say
Aren't you glad you found me,
Wrap you all around me,
Never find a love like this.

All the guys tried to take me,
You're the one who saved me,
I feel like I owe you my life.
And as strange as it may seem,
I'll go if you take me
Home and lent to sacrifice.

That's why you keep on runnin
In and out of my mind.
As the years, they'll roll by,
It's not hard to know why
I keep comin' back to you.

You're the only one that knows me,
Love it when you hold me,
Never find a love like this
Let me hear you say
Now I'll never be lonely,
Look at what you've shown me,
Never find a love like this.




Well last night Rob was looking through his photo album and he came across this picture and said....
WOW
Then last night he had dreams of me with hair!
Glad I don't have those dreams- waking up with a buzz cut after a dream like that wouldn't be fun.
Him and I both miss my hair!
I'm feeling pretty good- no more burn!
I do get run down and my system is down a bit and as a result I did have a cold sore- yuk.
I finally feel like I can run with my chest feeling pretty darn good. 
The only pain there is right where my scar is on my good side.
Everyday gets more settled for us!
I'm so happy to be going on vacation this coming week- Like last year I will have a give-a-way.
  

2 comments:

Sista B said...

I remember seeing that pic once on the fridge. You hot mama! Love that dress too!

We just had some water damage at our house last night and then I found a big scratch on my truck this morning. After a minor meltdown I realized everything can be fixed and things will be all right. Just need to take things one day at a time.

I think about people that have lost there entire house, there life or were badly burned because of a fire. Those are the things you can never replace. Things for me will eventually get fixed and your hair will grow back. That is why we need to cherish what we have TODAY. I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach with your family.

Love you,
B

Danielle said...

Well put! You have to enjoy what you have NOW.