Monday, November 24, 2008

A NOTE on Wedding Videos-

We did not have one- Why? Well I can be very negative at times and I didn't want anything bad caught on tape. Like what I have no idea. I usually love video and pictures, but I had a bad feeling. Close to the wedding date we talked about it and thought maybe we would regret not having one, but still we didn't get one. And then we regreted it. It was the best day of our life together and I would love to relive that day over and over.

BUT- Thank you to our friend - Larry- we have a wedding clip. No we do not have a wedding video BUT we have this clip which actually shows Rob and I as we are together - HAPPY! Rob being Rob making funny hand jestures and me being me laughing. I don't know if we would have ever gotten a shot like this from a videoguy and this shot is worth more than an all day wedding video.
Larry saved the day!!!!! We owe him big

Here is (Uncle) Larry with Lucas:







And now for the clip...........

No comments: