Friday, December 30, 2011

Space

Our home is little with a HUGE beating heart!

I know I complain about how small our place is and how cramped I feel- not too mention it's dry as dirt and the heat comes and goes as it pleases----Rob will kill me for saying that.  BUT I do love it.  It's cozy~ it's us.  I have always been a person who could live happily in clutter.  It's just comfy- it makes me feel good.

I realize my son has gotten that from me :(

As I've gotten older and have so much to do- organized and no clutter makes life so much easier!

I love to see other people's places - especially small places.

I recently see an article about a couple living in 500 square feet and it was nice- I loved their place.





Erin and Danny even manage to entertain in there home



I honestly don't know how I would feel in a larger space.  Well I'm sure I could find to love it and fill it......wink wink Rob!

Anyways here's the article over at Apartment Therapy.    

I also stumbled on a little movie over at Zara about Lucy Chadwick and Duffy and there little project away from the city.  There are so many living space options out there.  Here is the clip- I love there loft in the city as well as there place in the woods.



Oh and they have a place in London check it out over at the Selby

I must say decorating our home is fairly easy  ~I will have to post my Christmas pictures.
We are off tomorrow to visit one of my best friends~ I'm so excited to see her and her family. 

No comments: