Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. I woke up and had some time alone with Rob as he prepped for his muffin making. Lucas got up and my mom stopped by with a delivery for Lucas.
My mom is the best and gave me a great magazine rack/holder! Isn't it great for my "Girl Cave"?

It's made with recycled magazines!



Rob's tradition is making Blueberries muffins for his mom and grandmother. My tradition is purchasing something for my mom. Now I purchase and he makes muffins for both our moms.
I had to get a close up of this guy. We bought him a while ago for Rob's mom because he was so cute and reminded me of Rob. Well for the longest time I kept him on my office desk, now I miss him.

Check out Rob's masterpieces-


I forgot to take a picture of my mom's gift which was a mug and CD. Darn

My mother-in-law gave me a beautiful card and flowers. I love flowers.



Rob gave me wonderful card and muffins with bananas- LOVE bananas!!!!!!!!

Lucas gave me Lotion, body wash and body spray, tote organizers, magnetic list with pens, and Epress shorts!! And then he gave me this and I cried!


This is so cute because it represents a boy giving you his heart or a boy holding your heart. This is the same imagine on the box Rob gave me the night before our wedding; which represented Rob giving me his heart. Well I just broke out in tears. Rob and Lucas were looking at me like I was crazy. I love those 2!

Here are my beautiful cards. Lucas made his in school and thanked me for buying his lacrosse equipment and getting him to practice.


He also brought me this flower from school

My mom and I both worked on Mother's Day during the day so tonight we will go to Panera Bread for dinner. I've checked my points on here:
This site is great and makes it super easy to go out to dinner. Now I can relax because I know what I can eat and I know the points! Yeah
Thank you Amy for letting me know about Dottie's site!

We were invited to a cook out yesterday at my sister-in-laws and that's always fun.
Yeah for Mother's Day

Side note- I had left my camera with Lucas to take pictures on their travels that day to visit our special mothers and here's what they took pics of...



(they did take pics of the muffins- but no mothers)
Men and cars- it's crazy

Dieting- well being we had some holidays; Becky's birthday (in which my mother-in-law makes a delicious meal), and Mother's Day. Mother's Day menu wasn't bad b/c my brother-in-law is doing WW and watching his diet so he used low fat items! Bless that man.....

Anyways I weigh the same, but it's OK. I did work out Saturday and it felt good. I feel so much better. The fasting was good and made me appreciate my fruits and vegetables! Eating healthy/fasting really makes you realize how different you feel eatting better.
Food is a huge part of us! It affects our physical as much as our mental functions!

No comments: