Monday, February 15, 2010



Well after spending all day sleeping (SUNDAY) I'm up!!!

Today we are going to the Corning Museum of Glass- Yeah! Not sure what I'll wear. I had crazy dreams yesterday of jewelry and clothes it was awesome!

I think I'll skip my wig today.

We had a great Vday at Lampy's and then Joe and Nicole's for dessert! Thanks you guys - We love you!

The last 2 days were hard because I laid around and I get down so I really have to force myself up and about.
I am so THANKFUL for my mom sitting with me Sunday and bringing me delis food. Fruit today tastes so good!

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Have fun at the museum Danielle. It will probably be nice to get out of the house for awhile. I am sorry you were feeling down over the weekend. I hope this week is better.

((hugs))
Jen