Friday, October 26, 2012

Weigh In

Well here's my weigh in and some of my favorite fall polishes!!


I made a mistake in the video- I was up .4 ounces!

 Loreal-
OK their new colors are so beautiful on the nail- I LOVE them!
the queen's ambition (limited edition)- 291
after hours- 550- deep blue- amazing color!
paparazzi pleaser- 510 purple
violet vixen- 500- amazing pink
safari chic- 520- greenish- unique color- may like it even more with a tan



Essie
stylenomics- 925 deep green
skirting the issue- 926 deep burgundy
angora cardi- 336 a dark mauve tone
minks muffs- 624 brownish grey- really unique
miss fancy pants- 927-grey


Magnetics
Revlon- Star Crush- I LOVE this color- but the magnetic is hard to use to get the star effect-
I would probably wear it without doing the magnet.
Sally Hansen- 903 Silver- this has a better system- so easy to use- looks awesome!


Sparkles
Sally Hansen- 220 Strobe Light - awesome over any color- because it's multi-color
Milani- 531 Gold
Milani- 530 Gems


Fun Halloween
Orly- 40765 Glowstick

China Glaze- 1024 Ghoulish Glow (It glows in the dark- REALLY)
Great over white polish!!

Metallic
(GOLD) Orly- 40294 Luxe
(SILVER) Sally Hansen- 220 Celeb City


OK- If I had to narrow it down it would be these guys:
Essie- Stylenomics
Sally Hansen Magnetic- 903 Silver
Loreal- 550 After Hours*all time fav
Loreal- 500 Violet Vixen
Sally Hansen- 200 Strobe Light


These are my favorite basics
Dry Fast Top Coat- Seche Vite
Base Coat- CND- Stickey
Top Coat for Shine- Sally Hansen Mega Shine


No comments: