Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yeah. 4 treatments down- 4 to go!


The 3rd treatment left me pretty tired and I was sad too miss Ash Wednesday at church and mass on Sunday. I was lucky that Rob shared his ashes with me Wednesday night. Sunday Dad brought me roses and mom brought me yummy food and sat with me. It's so nice to have someone to sit with me at times when I'm home alone.

So when this past treatment was approaching I was out of town for a wedding reception. The receptions took place Hazleton Pa - where I was born. A lot of our family was there. Rob and I decided to stay until Monday morning when we left for NY City. I wasn't able to attend my parish, but we did attend Sunday mass where I was baptized and that was nice. As I sat in the pew I couldn't help but miss going to the basement at my parish and saying a little prayer to St. Theresa. Well to my happy surprise- as I walked out to leave there stood at the back of the church a statue of St. Theresa!

Another wonderful St. Theresa blessing. Rob's parents returned from their cruise and we spent a little time with them Saturday before we left for Pa and Rob's mother had stumbled across a beautiful white rosary. The rosary had a bead with a picture of roses on it. Just one bead, but the roses were so much like the ones you see St. Theresa holds on a lot of her prayer cards.

St. Theresa continues to watch over and bless me and I'm so happy. There are times I feel bad for missing my prayers and sometimes I feel so distant from my religion. The great thing is that as soon as I pick up my prayer book or bible I stumble upon something that speaks to my heart and fills me with love from above.




OK on to some other stuff........................

I'm obsessed with SHAPEWEAR!

1st the most fun one- BOOTY POP



I couldn't sleep one night and seen Yummie Tummie undergarments on HSN. They are camis or tees for under shirts especially if you have low rise jeans and your shirts are always rising up. They have a built in panel that holds your middle in. Well I didn't order them - they were a little pricey for me. I did however go to Boscov's and found Flexees and they have been a life saver for me and my bod!!! I'm in need of some shape assistance. I needed something to use as a cami and also wanted something to hold in my tummy. Plus I wanted something to cover that spot between my shirt and my jeans!! I will not use the term plumber's crack, but that may be the only way to explain it.
Also I finally found a pretty black no under wire bra at JC Pennys by Warner who has a great way to help you decide what cup you may want.....

Here's my sweet bra........ This is a TureFit bra and it is great.
I can't believe Monday is another treatment............time flew this time. Probably because it was so much fun. LOL poor Rob I was horrible this last treatment.

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thinking about you Danielle. I love those camis! I bought some from Target and really like them.

Have a good week my friend.

XOXO
Jen

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thinking about you Danielle. I love those camis! I bought some from Target and really like them.

Have a good week my friend.

XOXO
Jen