Thursday, September 18, 2008

Make-up!
Well I have gone for a make-up consultation and was so happy.....until I got home and my future groom said I look pale : (
Well he did say I look better when I do my own make-up.....and that I look better natural----yeah yeah. I was believing him up until the better natural look. lol

Here's a quick shot- (with me also trying on my veil)












I hate pictures of myself no matter what - but I really liked my make-up!
Dorene the designer is wonderful.
Now I must comment on my weight loss/exercise-
I'm just getting over a cold and I was so exhausted that I wasn't eating good or exercising as much.
I've decided I need to eat more than 3 meals a day and I need to make sure I have healthy food available. I still have to cook for Lucas and Rob so I need to make sure I have healthy food for me. I'm going to shoot for Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Snack!
That sounds like a lot of food. Actually they will be small portions:

Example- Breakfast @ 6:15
2 Egg Whites, 1 slice canadian bacon









Actually took a pic this morning!

Snack: 1/4 c. fat free cottage cheese
1c fresh fruit- blueberries
Lunch: 2 diced hardboiled egg whites
2tbs lite mayo, 2 olives
1/4c. tomatoes & sprouts
on whole grain bread
Snack: fat free ranch dressing mix
veggie sticks
Dinner: 2oz lean beef
green beans w/olive oil
1 med. sweet potato
mixed salad greens with wine vinegar/olive oil
Snack:
1 c. strawberries
2 tbs fat free whipped topping
Seems pretty easy- right?
Next item for discussion:
Favors:
We were all set on carmel apples until I seen these and thought they were aborable:




I like these because they make me think of Rob.




I like carmel apples - because they are a true sign of fall and I love them.






That's all for now!

No comments: