Roses are red!
-
Roses are red…and pink and purple and orange and green! Yum
😋 Instagram#chocolate #cadbury #thankyouverymuchloloandda #rosesBest
wishes, Natasha In Oz Pl...
5 Simple Ways to Menu Plan
-
Many people I meet think they are spending too much on groceries every
month. Years ago I was in the same position, spending over $800 dollars a
month to...
Christmas Bunting Crafts
-
Welcome Christmas friends!
I love this easy-to-make Christmas craft for a sweet tassel bunting.
Here's some more fun Christmas garland ideas.
Jingle Bel...
A farewell to orange
-
Dear friends, the time has come. This blog is going into retirement. I'm
packing it a suitcase stuffed with coral golf shirts, pumpkin plaid shorts,
and t...
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
-
Hi guys,
Thanks so much for the feedback. It’s been great seeing the response and
really hearing about how people use the site.
One thing we’ve been getti...
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, these are so
funny.
They are a great laugh.
Funny, funny, too funny!!!
Laughing so hard and out loud!!! That is hilarious!!!!
I know- That cam wow is a riot!
Post a Comment