Monday, August 5, 2013

Aug 5 De-clutter was slow going, but going!

Well I do have to say this picking a department, theme, section of the house does make it a lot easier.  What doesn't make it easy is have certain things in like 5 different places of around your house.  I had to decided to do hair items, because I was keeping headbands in my bedroom.  I realized that I had a whole other stash of hair items in our linen closet, basement, and bathroom.  Ugh.  The stash in the linen closet was in there because when I found out I was going to lose my hair during chemo I didn't want to even look at my hair stuff.  The stuff in the basement was mostly from my beauty school and salon days.  I didn't get a picture of all the stuff I was able to let go of but this is a glimpse.


I really didn't think I'd still be de-cluttering my bedroom 5 days into the month- Yikes.
It's coming slowly and I really need to haul some stuff out!

I do have to mention this- when I have a chance I do like to bring flowers into our house.  This weekend I bought some really nice ones.  I did notice to that one Weis market had a few flowers cheaper than another.  Weird.

Flowers just put you in a good mood and they really do motivate me.
It's nice to come home to flowers for sure!







There are some really beautiful weeds out there these days that I'd love to pick. 
Free flowers are even better!

No comments: