Monday, July 1, 2013

New Nail Posish

Well when I at the beauty supply store I was introduced to CND's new Vinylux polish.  CND is the maker of Shellac- the long lasting polish.  I'm not a huge fan of Shellac only because I felt it was too harsh for my nails. 





 
So now there is Vinylux- it takes no base coat just polish and top coat and it cures further in natural sunlight.  I know that's pretty vague, but hey being a hairdresser at heart I can only handle so much information before I just fall all over nail colors!!!!

~~OH YUM~~
 
Well I seen a new OPI Disney polish I wanted so for the CND color I chose
Romantique
 
 
Yes I know all the cool colors and I choose this.  I just loved this very pale pink- I'm always in search of the perfect barely there pink and this looked like it might be it.  It looks different in real life.  I really like it.  I tried the polish already, but used base coat- well it chipped.  I am now trying the way you should use it so I'll let you know what I think.  So far- so good.  We'll see.  This would be great for us girls who don't take the time to go to the salon to get our nails done, but want lasting polish.
 
 
I seen online there is a decent price range.
 
 

No comments: