Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cute Edible Gift


I'm digging Country Living lately 
and I love this cookie gift.......

You really have to be on the look out for the cute little bits
We don't have any real good speciality shops for that  
Sometimes HomeGoods has them


Country living even gives you some tips:
 

Wax-coated tissue paper and metallic wrapping papers are ideal for packaging baked gifts; papermart.com. Before using decorative papers, wrap cooled cookies in a layer of waxed or parchment paper to maintain flavor.

Read more: Gifts From The Kitchen - homemade gifts - Country Living


How about this adorable wrap?
 

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

I am also loving Country Living-they have such great ideas!

I have just been catching up on some posts...you have been busy!

Happy birthday to your "baby"- I love how you call him that! My eldest baby turns 15 on Sunday! My how time flies!

Best wishes to you all,
Natasha.